Listening to music with Bluetooth headset seems to be a necessary thing for modern people to travel and commute every day. Just like mobile phones, they will be regularly disinfected or cleaned up every week or every few days, so as not to get stuck or consume energy. Similarly, regular cleaning and maintenance of Bluetooth headset can prolong the service life.
In addition to the regular use of clean earplugs, keeping the Bluetooth headset clean can also play a part in improving the sound quality. After all, clean earphones will not only have a better impact on others, but also have a better wearing experience.
So how to maintain the Bluetooth headset? As long as you do this, you will prolong the service life of your Bluetooth headset.
1. The batteries of Bluetooth headsets are built-in lithium batteries and cannot be replaced. When using Bluetooth headset at ordinary times, pay attention to protect the battery, do not use it excessively, and charge the Bluetooth headset in time.
2. Never expose the Bluetooth headset to liquids or moisture.
3. Do not use abrasive solvents to clean the Bluetooth headset.
4. Never place the Bluetooth headset in a place with extremely high or low temperature. The best storage environment is - 10 ° C to + 60 ° C, otherwise the service life of the Bluetooth headset will be affected.
5. Keep the Bluetooth headset away from places with large temperature changes and dust. Do not expose the Bluetooth headset to open fire to avoid explosion hazard.
6. Do not touch the Bluetooth headset with sharp objects, which will cause scratches or damage.
7. Do not insert any object into the Bluetooth headset, which will damage the internal components.
8. Do not attempt to remove the Bluetooth headset.